Scuba Diving can be your ticket to a new world – the feeling of weightlessness, the colors and the shapes make diving the world’s oceans and coral reefs a truly magical experience. Discovering what it is like to breathe air underwater and experience the underwater world has never been easier! Our Discover Scuba Diving course is a simple, pool based introduction to scuba diving followed by a 3 day adventure expedition consisting of open water dives and other exciting activities.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course,
PADI Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
Earlier, only available in Karachi, we at EMAC thought you might like to experience this amazing adventure close to home.While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use the scuba equipment in a swimming pool and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
The Fun Part
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little getting used to –after all, human beings weren’t designed to do that – but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not coaxing participants into the water, but coaxing them out when the program is over. The fun part? It’s all fun!
- • Plus, you can get credit! If your Discover Scuba Diving program includes an actual scuba dive in open water, your experience may count toward PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it.
What You Learn
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
One thing you’ll learn is that you really can breathe underwater and whether you like doing that or not. You will:
- • Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
- • Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there
- • Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step
The Learning Materials You Need
- • Just your willingness and undivided attention
- • To take Discover Scuba Diving, you only must be at least 10 years old
Adventures with EMAC are inclusive of:
- Beginners course of all chosen activities
- Professional and Friendly Instructors
- All Meals and Refreshments throughout the trip
- Quality activity equipment and First Aid service
- Action photography and video
Select below your adventure trip and join the most daring teams of Pakistan.
Scuda Diving Adventures With EMAC