Paragliding is the simplest and purest form of air adventure. The easiest way to fulfill mankind’s oldest dream; Free Flight
Arriving at campsite via Motorway in the evening, we will setup our camps and head for exploring the ruins of an over 2000 year old Buddhist monastery, followed by a short trek for Cave Exploration at night. Camp the night under the stars, with BBQ and Bonfire.
Following an early morning camp breakfast, you will attend the beginners training for paragliding and then head for the hilltop close by for your Free Flying experience. Multiple flights after your training. With each takeoff, you master the technique and fly longer and with more confidence. Another truly meaningful and valuable reason to choose EMAC.
EMAC Weekend Paragliding Adventure
Duration: 3 Days and 2 Nights
Location: Khanpur Lake, Taxila near Islamabad
Minimum group size 5
- 2 Nights Camping at our private campsite with full amenities
- Night Caving
- Paragliding (Beginner Course + Solo flights)
- Rappelling & Rap Jumping
- Cliff Diving & Swimming
- Jet Skiing
- Boat cruise
- Bonfire with BBQ and music
- Wildlife and amazing sightseeing
- Private campsite with all essential facilities
- Beginners course of all chosen activities
- Professional, courteous and friendly Instructors and support staff
- Fresh and healthy, Club prepared meals and chilled refreshments (2xD+2xB+2xL+3xT)
- Special Buffet Dinner with live BBQ, Music and Bonfire
- Top quality activity equipment and First Aid with emergency services
- Action photography and video
(B= Breakfast L= Lunch D= Dinner T= Evening Tea)
ADDITIONAL INDOOR LODGING OPTIONS:
Meals: Enjoy your meals inside our clubhouse or out on our private cliff-top. Either way you will be overlooking the stunning Khanpur Lake. All meals are tasty, home-cooked or BBQ’d, varied, healthy and plentiful. Evening meal comprises of a feast with our very special barbecue night! We cater for vegetarians and special diets. Chilled refreshments are always within hands reach throughout the trip.
Equipment: We use the latest activity equipment and vehicles available and go for the top of each range, as the kit you use makes a big difference on a holiday like this. We are also continually renewing it. Our equipment maintenance and quarantine system ensure all the gear is always in best condition.
Instructors: Our Instructors, Trainers and support staff lives and breathes outdoor pursuits. The EMAC team is highly qualified, experienced and fun to be with. They enjoy their work and genuinely care that you have a rewarding and enjoyable time with us.
For more information and bookings, please contact:
Islamabad: Rashid +92 333 6294687 | Lahore: Saeed + 92 300 2440066
Or email your query to: email@example.com
Skype 24 hr Toll-free helpline: E.M.A.C